Westar Federal Credit Union
401K, Dental, Life, Medical, Vision
Why Work Here?
Monday to Friday, 9:00am to 5:00pm work schedule, Paid Time Off and Paid Federal Holidays, Great Employee Retention
Loan Processor Job Responsibilities
- Interview loan applicants and provide information on consumer loan products that best meet the member’s needs. Request and review all required information and documentation to secure a loan.
- Process loan applications on computer system verifying that application meets all credit union policies.
- Evaluate credit bureau information and calculate debt-to-income ratios.
- Determine collateral needs and payment plans.
- Educate members on financial alternatives.
- When a loan is denied, explain reasons for denial in professional, courteous manner. Work with member to provide recommendations or alternative options for other possible ways to secure a loan in future.
- Complete loan documents and disburse loans when approved.
- Promote credit union products and services
- Other duties may be assigned
About Westar Federal Credit Union
At Westar Federal Credit Union, we’re here to help our neighbors make their ambitions a reality. Westar has been a part of the local community since 1963. As a credit union, Westar is a non-profit that is owned by our credit union members. A fulfilling career that puts people first starts here. Westar Federal Credit Union prioritizes personable service and building long lasting relationships with credit union members. Westar Federal Credit Union offers a supportive, welcoming and inclusive work environment that celebrates diversity. Westar Federal Credit Union is an Equal Opportunity Employer.